Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The Truth about Dieting
There are so many times that our minds make the decision to be healthier and be in shape but our bodies seem not to get the message. For some dieting is as simple as cutting out the soda they drink but for most it is a constant struggle of choices. Even when you feel you make the right choices apparently you could be doing more....more water, less carbs, more protein. So in order to be healthier and be in shape you have to be miserable and eat nothing. So eventually I'll be lighter..... but happier we'll see. Okay so today I'm venting because I'm probably the only person on earth that diets but gains weight. Here we start week three and I promise to drink all my water each day, eat more protein and try my hardest to cut more carbs. Hopefully the scale next week will be just a little kinder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You don't have to be totally miserable, just slightly. You continue to make me laugh even through the most difficult of times. I am glad we are taking this journey together. Remember, kicking and screaming, right??
ReplyDeleteBut you are right, it is a struggle. Not just for you but for all of us. Just remember if you don't take care of you, no one will.
Lia